Product Images Slider
Call to order
We're sorry, but this item is unavailable.
Free -Day Shipping
Get it by when you order within
Get it if you order in Price:
Take a look inside
Tourtek Pro Cables use 99.99% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductors for increased conductivity. OFC wire is manufactured to remove all but a minute amount of oxygen and other impurities making it more resistant to corrosion. This means you'll experience the same high performance from your Tourtek Pro Cables for a long time.
Features / Specs
- Right-angle 24k gold-plated connectors on both ends for secure connections
- 4mm outer diameter saves valuable space on pedalboards
- Constructed with 99.99% OFC for consistent and uncolored sound
- 95% braided shield and carbon-impregnated conductive PVC insulation for ultra-low noise
- Ideal for sound engineers and touring musicians who demand rugged and reliable cables
- Available in 6" and 1" lengths.
|Conductor AWG Size & Stranding||24 AWG / 0.12x20|
|Capacitance Conductor to Shield||34.5pF/ft @1kHz|
|Conductor Material||99.99% Oxygen Free Copper|
|Insulation Diameter||2.8mm ±0.05mm|
|Braided Shield Material||Bare Annealed Copper|
|Braided Shield Coverage||95%|
|Jacket Material||PVC, Matte Finish|
|Jacket Diameter||6.5mm/4mm ±0.1mm|
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov