Product Images Slider
Call to order
We're sorry, but this item is unavailable.
Free -Day Shipping
Get it by when you order within
Get it if you order in Price:
Take a look inside
Tourtek Pro Cables use 99.99% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductors for increased conductivity. OFC wire is manufactured to remove all but a minute amount of oxygen and other impurities making it more resistant to corrosion. This means you'll experience the same high performance from your Tourtek Pro Cables for a long time.
Features / Specs
- Constructed with 99.99% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductors for increased conductivity and resistance to corrosion.
- Gold-plated contacts for clean signal transmission and prevent signal degradation.
- 99% braided shield and carbon-impregnated conductive PVC insulation for low noise and excellent rejection of RF/EMI interference.
- Heavy-duty black chrome-plated brass connectors with gold-plated plugs for durability and ruggedness in any sound reinforcement application.
- Available in 3' or 9' lengths.
|Conductor AWG Size & Stranding||26 AWG / 0.12x12|
|Conductor Material||Oxygen Free Copper|
|Insulation Diameter||1.0mm ±0.05mm|
|Helical Shield Material||Oxygen Free Copper|
|Helical Shield Coverage||0.12*32|
|Jacket Material||PVC, Matte Finish|
|Jacket Diameter||4.0mm ±0.1mm|
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov