Product Images Slider
The heart of the Samson SE10x is the miniature 3mm electret condenser microphone capsule. This professional microphone element ensures clean and articulate audio reproduction. The omnidirectional pickup pattern captures sound equally well from all directions, providing excellent pickup when the user is moving.
The SE10x comes with four detachable microphone cables with 1/8" (3.5mm), Hirose® 4-pin, Switchcraft® TA3F and Switchcraft® TA4F adapters. This makes the SE10x compatible with Samson wireless systems (TA3F) as well as most other popular wireless systems.
The SE10x is a complete earset microphone solution that comes in a protective carrying case. In addition to the earset microphone and microphone clip, the SE10x includes four foam windscreens to minimize breath and wind noise and enhance vocal clarity, and a clothing clip to keep the microphone cable out of sight and out of the way.
Features / Specs
- Earset microphone with 3mm miniature condenser mic capsule
- Low-profile, single ear design with adjustable mic boom
- Ideal for live and broadcast vocal applications, presentations, houses of worship, theaters, fitness and more
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency response
- Gold-plated connector, moisture-resistant coating and stainless steel mesh grille
- Dust and water/sweat-resistant rated at IP65
- Includes four detachable adapter cables for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters: 1/8" [3.5mm], Hirose® 4-Pin, Switchcraft® TA3F, Switchcraft® TA4F
- Four windscreens, collar clip and protective carry case included
|Element||Back electret condenser|
|Sensitivity||-45dBV/Pa @1kHz ±3dB|
|Output impedance||2kΩ ±30%|
|Operating voltage||1.5–12V DC|
|Weight:||0.09oz / 2.5g|
|Included Adapter Cables||1/8” (3.5mm), Hirose® 4-Pin, Switchcraft® TA3F, Switchcraft® TA4F|
|Accessories||(4) Windscreens, Clothing Collar Clip, Carry Case|
More Headworn Microphones
Downloads & Manuals
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov