Product Images Slider
No Wires... or Video Sync Issues!
A two-channel digital wireless system operating in the 2.4 GHz band, Go Mic Mobile® provides reliable, crystal-clear operation up to 30 meters (100 feet) to capture the sound of your stories without wires. The system automatically selects the clearest operating channel for your location, while uncompressed, low-latency audio transmission eliminates audio sync problems.
Where Will You Go?
In addition to the Go Mic Mobile® receiver, the uniquely configured Go Mic Mobile® handheld wireless system features Samson's HXD2 handheld transmitter with Q8 professional dynamic microphone capsule for up to 100' of uncompressed digital wireless operation. The HXD2 also features AGC (Auto Gain Control) and internal limiting to ensure you always have the clearest audio signal possible.
Mount, Plug and Play
The Go Mic Mobile® receiver attaches directly to smartphones, tablets, digital cameras, and tripods using the included mounting accessories (brackets, Velcro straps, 1/4"-20 adapter, shoe mount adapter). From there, simply connect Go Mic Mobile® to your iOS device via the included Lightning cable, Android* devices via USB Micro B or USB-C cables (both included), digital camera, camcorder, or computer, and start recording. And you can keep recording because the receiver offers up to 13 hours of battery life from its built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Go Where Your Story Takes You
Go Mic Mobile® is a professional wireless microphone system for smartphones that allows mobile filmmakers and journalists to capture incredible audio anywhere via a compact, two-channel receiver that mounts and connects directly to your smartphone or DSLR camera. Available in handheld and lavalier beltpack configurations, Go Mic Mobile® captures the sound of your stories without wires.
Features / Specs
- 2.4GHz digital wireless system
- Low latency audio transmission with no video sync issues
- Dual-channel receiver mounts directly to smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and tripods via included bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners, 1/4"–20 adapter, shoe mount adapter
- Plugs directly into iPhone and other iOS devices via included Lightning cable
- Plugs directly into Android devices via USB Micro B or USB-C cables (both included)
- Receiver offers up to 13 hours of battery life via rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Switchable 1/8" headphone/line and USB audio outputs with volume control
- HXD2 Handheld Transmitter with Q8 Professional Dynamic Microphone capsule
- Transmitter offers up to 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- Up to 100' operating range (line-of-sight)
- 1/8" (3.5mm) audio cable, USB charge cable and power adapter also included
|Working Range||100' (30m) line of sight|
|Working Frequency||2.406 ~ 2.478 GHz|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz – 22 KHz|
|Signal To Noise||90 dB (A) mic at minimum gain, 78 dB (A) mic at maximum gain|
|Accessories||Micro USB to Lightning cable, Micro USB to Micro USB cable, Micro USB to USB-C cable, Mini-B USB to USB-A cable, 3.5mm audio cable, shoe mount adapter|
|Max. Analog Audio Output Level||6 dBu, =4.4 Vpp, =70 mW per side into 32Ω|
|USB Audio Sample Rate||48 kHz|
|USB Audio Support||Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, Linux|
|Battery Life||7 – 13 hours depending on use|
|Power||Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery|
|Operating Voltage||5V DC 500mA|
|RF Power||<10 mW EIRP|
|Power Requirements||Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries|
|Battery Life||20 hours|
More Digital Wireless Systems
Go Mic Mobile® Components
Frequently Asked Questions
Downloads & Manuals
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov