Samson Announces New Concert XD2 Two-Channel Digital Wireless Handheld System at NAMM 2024
Samson, an industry pioneer in professional audio products, announces the new Concert XD2 two-channel digital wireless handheld system at the 2024 NAMM show. An expansion to Samson’s innovative Concert wireless series, the Concert XD2 will be available at MI retailers in Q2 for $499.99 MAP.
The Samson Concert XD2 is a two-channel digital wireless vocal solution featuring high-quality, uncompressed audio for a wide range of live sound applications, performances, and presentations. This digital system operates in the license-free 1.9 GHz band independently of TV, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth signals, ensuring robust and reliable wireless transmission. With automatic channel selection and straightforward pairing, setup and operation are easy and user-friendly. The system includes two handheld transmitters with Q8x microphone capsules, delivering crisp and accurate sound for any application. Each transmitter provides up to 8 hours of continuous operation using 2 AA batteries.
- Professional two-channel digital wireless system operates in the 1.9 GHz band.
- High-quality audio with an extended 20 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response.
- Receiver scans and selects the best frequency for optimal performance.
- Two balanced XLR outputs and one 1/4" mix output for seamless connections to mixers and PA systems.
- Fast pairing for quick and simple setup.
- High-contrast display ensures easy readability, even on dark stages.
- Supports up to 8 simultaneous channels for large groups of performers