It's All Elemental
At the heart of the Q7x's performance is the wide dynamic range produced by its neodymium dynamic element. The microphone also features a supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection. This allows the Q7x to capture all the nuances of any performance with maximum volume and clarity, while reducing feedback and unwanted signals not originating in front of the microphone. The Q7x also offers a smooth frequency response and low-frequency roll-off for balanced audio reproduction in any application.
A Multitalented Mic
The Q7x is an extremely versatile tool both on stage and in the studio, perfect for a wide range of recording applications. Able to withstand high sound pressure levels up to 147dB SPL, the Q7x can be used to make vocals sound huge and crystal clear, as well as close-miking instruments such as piercing snare drums, screaming guitar cabinets, and more.
Question the Status Quo
With a rugged die-cast body and hardened steel grille, and an improved multi-axis capsule shockmount to minimize handling noise, the Q7x provides reliable performance in the most demanding environments.
Features / Specs
- Dynamic vocal microphone with tailored mid-range presence
- Neodymium dynamic mic element for wide dynamic range
- High output, low impedance design
- Supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 50Hz–16kHz
- Handles high SPLs of up to 147dB for close miking situations
- Improved multi-axis capsule shockmount minimizes handling noise
- Rugged die cast body, hardened steel grille
- Includes mic clip
|50 Hz – 16 kHz
|200 ohms balanced (low-Z)
|-55.2 dBV/Pa (1.7 mV/Pa)
|Positive pressure on diaphragm causes positive voltage on pin 2 ref. Pin 3
|7.09” x 2.125” / 180 mm x 54 mm
|0.92 lb / 0.42 kg
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov