Product Images Slider
With a unidirectional pickup pattern, the LM7x's 1/4" miniature capsule captures stunning audio from directly in front of the microphone while rejecting sound from behind and minimizing feedback. Plus, its lightweight clip design allows for low-profile, nearly invisible placement on ties, lapels and more.
Versatility Times Four
The LM7x comes with four detachable microphone cables with 1/8" (3.5mm), Hirose® 4-pin, Switchcraft® TA3F and Switchcraft® TA4F adapters. This makes the LM7x well suited for use with Samson wireless systems (TA3F), as well as most other popular wireless systems.
In addition to the lightweight, unobtrusive microphone clip, the LM7x comes with a "cat fur" windscreen and four standard windscreens to reduce wind noise and p-pops. A carrying case is also included to protect/transport the microphone and all its components.
Features / Specs
- Lavalier microphone with 6.84mm condenser mic capsule
- Lightweight/inconspicuous clip design for placement on ties, lapels, etc.
- Ideal for broadcast, presentation, house of worship, theater and other vocal applications
- Unidirectional pickup pattern
- 50Hz–12kHz frequency response
- Includes four detachable adapter cables (1/8" [3.5mm], Hirose® 4-Pin, Switchcraft® TA3F, Switchcraft® TA4F) for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters
- "Cat fur" windscreen, four standard windscreens, mic clip and carry case included
|Microphone Element||Back electret condenser|
|Sensitivity||-45dB 1 V/Pa ±3dB at 1kHz|
|Output Impedance||2.2kΩ ±30%|
|Operating Voltage||1.5–12V DC|
|Adapters||1/8" (3.5mm), Hirose® 4-Pin,Switchcraft® TA3F, Switchcraft® TA4F|
|Accessories||1x "cat fur" windscreen, 4x standard windscreens, mic clip, carry case|
|Product Weight||0.07oz / 2g|
See More Bodyworn Microphones
Downloads & Manuals
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov