Take a look inside
Tourtek Pro Cables use 99.99% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductors for increased conductivity. OFC wire is manufactured to remove all but a minute amount of oxygen and other impurities making it more resistant to corrosion. This means you'll experience the same high performance from your Tourtek Pro Cables for a long time.
Features / Specs
- Braided nylon outer jacket protects cables from kinking or tangling
- Constructed with 99.99% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductors for increased conductivity and resistance to corrosion.
- Gold-plated contacts for clean signal transmission and prevent signal degradation.
- 99% braided shield and carbon-impregnated conductive PVC insulation for low noise and excellent rejection of RF/EMI interference.
- Heavy-duty black chrome-plated brass connectors with gold-plated plugs for durability and ruggedness in any sound reinforcement application.
- Available in 10' and 25' lengths
|Conductor AWG Size & Stranding||20 AWG / 0.10x65|
|Conductor Capacitance Conductor to Shield||28.5pF/ft @1kHz|
|Conductor Material||99.99% Oxygen Free Copper|
|Insulation Diameter||2.8mm ±0.05mm|
|Braided Shield Material||Bare Annealed Copper|
|Braided Shield Coverage||99%|
|Jacket Material||Nylon Woven Finish|
|Jacket Diameter||7.0mm ±0.1mm|
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov